nanog mailing list archives

Re: Indiana Dark Fiber

From: David Schmid <dschmid () tlsn net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 03:25:23 +0000

Mike, IFN is a rural service provider in Indiana that may have dark fiber
or optical wave service where you need it.  They are a member of a larger
coop, Indatel Group. IG has a national fiber presence comprised of state
to state telecom coops.
http://ifncom.co/network/state-fiber-map/

http://www.indatel.com/index.html

David Schmid