nanog mailing list archives

Re: Multi-core clamp on ammeter

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 13:07:44 -0800

The results I was able to find are not promising.

The best I could come up with is to make use of this and some cobbling:

https://moderndevice.com/new-products/current-sensor/ <https://moderndevice.com/new-products/current-sensor/>

I have had good luck with other items from Modern Device, but I have not played with this one.

It can be purchased here: https://moderndevice.com/product/current-sensor/
<https://moderndevice.com/product/current-sensor/>
for $18.

Not responsive to your query, but something I thought you might also find of interest:

http://ipo.lbl.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2014/12/3165pub2.pdf
<http://ipo.lbl.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2014/12/3165pub2.pdf>

Owen