nanog mailing list archives

RE: Windows 10 Release

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 16:15:44 -0400

An article in VARGuy said they'd booked 40 Tb/s of capacity from Akamai, Limelight, and four or five other CDNs that I
did not recognize by name.

I presume each machine will have to contact at least one machine at microsoft.com to confirm signatures on downloaded
packages, et alia.

- jra

On July 28, 2015 8:09:52 PM EDT, Erik Sundberg <ESundberg () nitelusa com> wrote:
Does anyone know if Microsoft will be hosting the downloads from there
ASN 8075 or from an CDN Provider like Akamai?