nanog mailing list archives

Re: A multi-tenant firewall for an MSSP

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:56:47 -0400

of course checkpoint.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 4:57 AM, Rakesh M <raaki.88 () gmail com> wrote:
Have a look below Ramy pdf

https://www.sophos.com/en-us/medialibrary/PDFs/partners/sophos_complete_security_msps_dsna.pdf?la=en

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Ramy Hashish <ramy.ihashish () gmail com>
wrote:

Thank you Rakesh and Colin.

I just want to amend something, "FW as a service" rather than "security as
a service".

Are you sure sophos has such a solution?

Thanks,

Ramy

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Colin Johnston <colinj () gt86car org uk>