nanog mailing list archives

Re: vendor spam OTD

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:49:40 +0530

Given we’re going down this “what is spam” rathole again, spam is generally defined as unsolicited BULK email

As the email appears to be one to one, though a remarkably persistent one to one, I would suggest procmail, unless you
know he’s harvested nanog and is sending the same offer mail merged to a bunch of operators.

—srs