nanog mailing list archives

Re: Historical records of POCs

From: Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 20:09:32 -0400 (EDT)

ARIN has the early archives from its predecessors, i.e SRI-NIC. I think some documents may still be paper, so there may be some gaps.

Contact hostmaster () arin net registration services, and provide as
much detail as possible so they can check their archives.

You can also check the RFCs "Assigned Numbers" (various numbers) for early network assignments made directly by IANA.