nanog mailing list archives

Re: Prefix hijacking, how to prevent and fix currently

From: Anurag Bhatia <me () anuragbhatia com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 15:20:53 +0530

Hi Tarun

Not really. People who are filtering route are filtering already since only
you have route object for it and people who are not filtering, for them
RIPE DB and whois won't matter.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Tarun Dua <lists () tarundua net> wrote:

Would it not help if RIPE un-publishes these ASN's from their whois
database ?

I filed the abuse report at RIPE but haven't heard back from them. We
are NOT a RIPE member but an APNIC member.

Regards
-Tarun

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 3:49 AM, Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>