nanog mailing list archives

Re: Here comes iOS 8...

From: JoeSox <joesox () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:10:28 -0700

Someone just told me its 5GB free space needed. That makes sense where
someone could have read it wrong. Thanks.
5GB for for iphone seemed a bit odd.
--
Later, Joe

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 7:04 PM, JoeSox <joesox () gmail com> wrote:

Grant,
Do you have a reference? Someone just told me it is more around 5GB.

--
Later, Joe

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Grant Ridder <shortdudey123 () gmail com>