nanog mailing list archives

Re: ISP Shaping Hardware

From: Ankit Agrawal <ankitagrawals () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:01:35 +1100

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this got posted before as I didn't see it come in my Inbox.

Have you heard of Saisei (www.saisei.com)?

They have a very good product that allows you to do this and much more in a virtualised environment.
The software solution allows for very small to very large scale deployments and has a RESTful API for easy integration
with your applications.
They are getting a lot of traction with some of the major players in the industry around the globe.

I can get you in touch with the right people if you like?

Cheers,

Ankit.