nanog mailing list archives

Re: Transparent hijacking of SMTP submission...

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 04:03:33 -0500

n Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 10:27 PM, joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com> wrote:

The phenomena I reported was observed on a consumer cable service (not
my own). it is now no-longer in evidence with that same source ip. In
answer an intermediate observation, the cpe and the devices on it are
sufficiently well understood now to rule them out.

Hope it's not law enforcement tapping your line. They'd be damn fools to
make themselves so easily detectable.

-Bill

--
William Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
May I solve your unusual networking challenges?