nanog mailing list archives

Re: Craigslist hacked?

From: Randy Epstein <nanog () hostleasing net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 19:27:11 -0500

On 11/24/14, 7:18 PM, "George Herbert" <george.herbert () gmail com> wrote:

And that was July 1997 not 96, though that does nothing to make me feel
younger ...

http://archive.wired.com/politics/law/news/1997/07/5325

Yep.  He did it to one of my domains (besides internic.net).

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 24, 2014, at 4:16 PM, George Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com>