nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco CCNA Training

From: Chris Garrett <chris () aperturefiber com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 11:48:30 -0600

I have a couple of techs who have done well with the offical cisco books and another couple who have passed using video
training from CBT Nuggets.

Depends on the user really, it seems the younger folks soak up the video training a bit easier while the more senior
techs preferred to read the material.