nanog mailing list archives

Re: [nanog] GoDaddy

From: takashi tome <takashi.tome () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:50:54 -0300

Thanks, Eddie. Yes, I also have been experiencing intermittency this week.
But yesterday/today things went worse: I simply can not reach neither some
sites hosted there, neither GD's admin area. Neither their call centre...
:-(

Takashi Tome
network dummy

What issues are you experiencing? I have a site that has been
intermittently reachable since Monday. I don't have many details as I just
took over but I'm almost certain it's GoDaddy hosted. It is not a secure
site. However, sometimes https works.

Eddie
Network Engineer