nanog mailing list archives

Re: Residential CPE suggestions

From: Randy Carpenter <rcarpen () network1 net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 12:30:01 -0400 (EDT)

I would love to see the EdgeRouter Lite, or something similar with 2 SFP ports and 2 1000bT ports (Which would fit with
the OP's question). Q-in-Q tunneling and basic routing required, but not much else for me. Bonus points points for
something like that with redundant power supplies for <$1k

There really does not seem to be anything in that space that is viable and inexpensive.

thanks,
-Randy