nanog mailing list archives

Any CenturyLink IPv6 engineers/tech people around?

From: Brielle Bruns <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:38:32 -0700

Hello all,

Don't suppose there's any CenturyLink engineers/tech people on this list that can look into a problem with their IPv6 6rd service?

Got multiple customers on CenturyLink (including myself), with IPv6 through their 6rd service since native isn't available yet. IPv6 assignments from one customer can't talk to IPv6 assignments on another CL customer.

Seems to be in the 6rd server end doing it, as I can set up a direct tunnel between customers and it passes IPv6 traffic normally. I can provide more details and some tests if needed from my end.

Thanks!

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org