nanog mailing list archives

Re: richard () bennett com has shared Cable companies astroturfing support against FCC Title II regulation | Electronista

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 20:06:44 -0400

I believe I listed 3.

And there are multiple times I have posted similar items in the past.

Just curious about the "speculators" thing. But I think we're off-topic, so apologies to the audience for extra email
in their inboxes. I've sent reply-to to my personal address to avoid this blowing up (although I don't know if mailman
will respect that).

--
TTFN,
patrick