nanog mailing list archives

Re: Time Warner IPv6 Reverse DNS?

From: joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 08:57:40 -0700

On 6/13/14, 8:26 AM, James R Cutler wrote:
On Jun 13, 2014, at 10:39 AM, Lee Howard <Lee () asgard org> wrote:

We've corresponded offline.

I documented the difficulties in providing reverse DNS for IPv6
residential users in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-06
It's a long-expired draft, which never found sufficient support from a WG
or AD.  I've been meaning to rewrap it as a BCOP, but lack cycles.

Lee