nanog mailing list archives

Re: FTTH and DSLAM Access Vendors

From: Carlos Alcantar <carlos () race com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:58:56 +0000

I don¹t know that getting a comparison of all these vendors will do
anything for you as each one will have something that tops each other.
What I¹ve always done is put my list together of features that I need to
run my business and see where each one of the vendors sits after that.
You can typically weed out a good % by that first set of questions.  We
also will give some points to vendors we already deal with and staff is
already familiar with using, as training can be a big % of cost.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos () race com / http://www.race.com