nanog mailing list archives

Re: Question on Cisco EEM Policies

From: Daniel van der Steeg <d.p.m.h.vandersteeg () student utwente nl>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 13:33:26 +0200

Ah, these objects are very useful, thanks. I have noticed the TCL policy is
run in a process named EEM TCL Proc, which I can then monitor along with
EEM Server and EEM Helper Thread. Indeed it seems to return 0 every time,
although this is not unexpected as the runtime (usually) is less then 5
seconds. Any idea if there are more processes I should monitor?

Regards,
Daniel