nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:34:15 -0400

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:25:34 -0400, Jay Ashworth said:

everything cause he's at right angles to it; the majority of ASs, I would
venture to speculate, veer sharply in one direction or the other -- even
if that's because a transit operator acquired an eyeball operator, or
vice versa, and those parts are in separate ASen.

Yeah, at that point we looked like a dessert topping *and* a floor wax.. :)

(We've since moved most of the transit games into a more separate AS, so
the distinction is easier to see from outside)