nanog mailing list archives

Re: Terremark Miami

From: Faisal Imtiaz <faisal () snappytelecom net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:43:29 +0000 (GMT)

What kind of issue are you running into ?

I believe AWS is present on the NOTA/NAP peering fabric, and as such if one was to get access to the NOTA/NAP peering
fabric they should be able to peer / pass traffic directly to them.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support () Snappytelecom net