nanog mailing list archives

Re: Oklahoma State Univ.

From: John Kristoff <jtk () cymru com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:50:19 -0600

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:25:42 -0600
"J. Oquendo" <sil () infiltrated net> wrote:

Yes I know there is UNISOG, not on it anymore. Can someone
on that list either forward, or put me in touch with one
in the know there (AS5078) concerning things malware related
appreciated.

UNISOG no longer exists.  The REN-ISAC community has, mostly, replaced
it.

Have you just tried contacting their security folks directly?  Chances
are usually high if an .edu has a dedicated security staff and web
site, that is probably the best place to go:

  <http://security.okstate.edu/node/34>

Alternatively, REN-ISAC is always helpful if you want to go through
them for some reason.

John