nanog mailing list archives

Re: [VoiceOps] (cross post) VoIP heat charts...

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 14:47:38 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Ashworth" <jra () baylink com>

From: "J. Oquendo" <sil () infiltrated net>

Looking for something that I can plop in some CDRs and paint
a nice pretty heat chart picture of where calls are going.
Anyone ever undertaken a similar task, if so, would you have
a software you'd recommend.

Looking to "heat chart" where fraudelent calls are going.

So you want to be able to feed "NPANXX Count" to something that will
map the call counts on a US map.

You have anything that does NPANXX to H&V, or directly to Lat Lon,
already?

Cause that's the hard part.

Alas, openheatmap.org does not seem to have NPANXX as a location column
that it can translate.

I wonder if Paul Timmins could work something out with the gent.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com