nanog mailing list archives

Re: NSA able to compromise Cisco, Juniper, Huawei switches

From: Marco Teixeira <admin () marcoteixeira com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 17:21:47 +0000

Thank you Randy for pointing that out. However take into account the NANOG
list is moderated, and my comment was delayed for moderation. I was
commenting on posts about trivial things, before that nice post with nice
codenames.

A good year to all. May this be a smoother year to you all that have short
SLAs to keep :)