nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN Wants Your Feedback

From: George William Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:08:51 -0800

Gentlemen!  Cease this infernal internal  bickering!  If we do not make common cause against the one true enemy, the
User, all is lost! ...

-george william herbert
george.herbert () gmail com

Sent from Kangphone

On Feb 13, 2014, at 11:15 PM, Owen DeLong <owen () delong com> wrote:

On Feb 13, 2014, at 10:39 PM, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:

I answered it truthfully, I clicked a lot of 1s.

i actually find day-to-day transactions with hostfolk ok.  the org just
has no vision of the internet.  register, do not regulate.  board, ceo,
and AC seem to be dominated by itu wannabes.

randy

An interesting comment given that we currently do a lot more of the former and a lot less of the latter than what
ARIN did when you were on the AC.

Owen