nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone from Cloudflare ? (IPv6 issue)

From: Brandon Applegate <brandon () burn net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 19:34:14 -0500

On Dec 27, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Florian Weimer <fw () deneb enyo de> wrote:

* Brandon Applegate:

Otherwise - if anyone could share a way to get to clue @Cloudflare I
would greatly appreciate it.  I put a request in through the web
support front door, but I got back about what I expected.

Did you receive a reply?

I tried to notify security@ about some issue, but never heard back
from them.

I did - I worked with some Cloudflare guys offlist and they made some (hopefully temporary) BGP path tweaks to route
around where we think the trouble is buried.  So  kudos to them.

If you want - let me know 1:1 and I can let you know who I worked with, although I’m not sure they are security focused.