nanog mailing list archives

Re: Carrier-grade DDoS Attack mitigation appliance

From: Javier J <javier () advancedmachines us>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:39:25 -0500

What about DDOS protection as a service? is that something that is being
offered by more than a few vendors? I know of only one that exists through
a friend.

They basically start advertising your bgp routes, filter out the junk, and
send the good traffic back to you.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 8:08 AM, James Braunegg <james.braunegg () micron21 com