nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

From: Mr Bugs <bugs () debmi com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:16:10 -0500

The technical aside, you could make it opt in and let people who opted in
use the public network free, and charge people not signed up or not even
Comcast customers for profit. This way it makes it feel more like building
a community to the consumer rather than big biz pulling one over on the
little guy.