nanog mailing list archives

Re: ASN Domain for rDNS

From: Rubens Kuhl <rubensk () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:20:45 -0200

And considering browsers use domains to define whether to send cookies or
not along a request, not having access customers on the same domain of your
website is a security benefit.

Rubens

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 3:13 AM, Kate Gerry <kate () quadranet com> wrote:

Short answer: I just like doing it.

Long answer: It allows me to create as many hosts on a segregated domain
instead of making my company DNS zone 3000 records long.