nanog mailing list archives

Re: DDOS, IDS, RTBH, and Rate limiting

From: Pavel Odintsov <pavel.odintsov () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 02:18:21 +0400

Hello, folks!

Thank you for a very useful feedback! I'm so sorry for my negative
vision of netflow :( It's nice protocol but I haven't equpment with
ability to generate netflow on wire speed and I use mirror/SPAN
instead.

I competely redesigned attack-analyzer subsystem and can process
sampled data now. I just added sFLOW v5 suport to FastNetMon and you
can try it now. In near future I will add netflow v5 support.

With sFLOW support my tool can detect attack on 40-100GE links and
more! Thanks for sFLOW architecture!  :)

You can check new version here: https://github.com/FastVPSEestiOu/fastnetmon

Thank you!