nanog mailing list archives

Re: Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

From: Ryan Shea <ryanshea () google com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:52:28 -0400

I expect it would work (ignoring the obvious reasons this is likely not to
lead to bliss) - but not for the reasons expected. I get a AAAA back from
screen.yahoo.com, but the actual video stream (which I am largely guessing
is the "big" content I see in iftop coming from yahoo's CDN) comes over v4.
At least it is better than vimeo's, A-only.

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 6:46 PM, Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>