nanog mailing list archives

Re: badly behaved subsciber

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:07:52 -0500

On 4/16/2014 11:17 AM, Andrew Koch wrote:
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:43AM -0500, William Herrin wrote:

By the way, can we do something about this joker? I'm tired of
receiving his notice every time I post to NANOG.

Hi Bill and the NANOG mailing list,

The NANOG Communications Committee, reachable at admins () nanog org, is
the appropriate place to bring mailing list concerns to.  We may not
always be aware of these types of troubles, so please do let us know.

I sent notice to that address--not clear that it did any good.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: