nanog mailing list archives

Re: DNSSEC?

From: Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:37:43 -0400

(But you should change your DNSSEC password)

;)
/troll (so I don't get lots if mail like my procmail question caused)
On Apr 11, 2014 3:35 PM, "Barry Shein" <bzs () world std com> wrote:

On April 11, 2014 at 11:44 dougb () dougbarton us (Doug Barton) wrote:
 > On 04/11/2014 11:35 AM, Barry Shein wrote:
 > > So, DNSSEC is also compromised by this heartbleed bug, right?
 >
 > There is nothing in the DNSSEC protocol that requires the Heartbeat
 > functionality. However whether a specific implementation of DNS software
 > is vulnerable or not depends on how it's compiled. I would expect that
 > most would not be. ISC for example just released a statement that BIND
 > is not:
 >
 > https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/bind-users/2014-April/092944.html

Cool, good news.

--
        -Barry Shein

The World              | bzs () TheWorld com           |
http://www.TheWorld.com
Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR,
Canada