nanog mailing list archives

Fwd: [[Infowarrior] - NSA Said to Have Used Heartbleed Bug for Years]

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:30:39 -0400

I'm not forwarding this to get into politics.  I'm forwarding it
because of the impact on operational security.  Given the recent "I hunt
sysadmins" leak, I think it's not unreasonable to suggest that everyone
on this list has probably been targeted because of their privileged
access to networks/servers/services/etc.

---rsk

----- Forwarded message from Richard Forno <rforno () infowarrior org> -----