nanog mailing list archives

Re: comcast ipv6 PTR

From: Brielle Bruns <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:11:38 -0600

Er, right as I sent that I realized I'm getting a E_NOCOFFEE error and that only works on the name side of it, not on
the address side.

In theory, you could do a *.rdns.isp.com and use something like the powerdns pipe backend to provide proper A record
from 1.0.0.127.rdns.isp.com.

Sent from my iPhone