nanog mailing list archives

Re: Question on routing of Tata AS6453 with their other network AS4755

From: Anurag Bhatia <me () anuragbhatia com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:31:46 +0530

Heu Michael

But this time AS4755 wasn't their customer. It's their own network in
India!

I think probably it will be hard for us and in general for technical
community to comment on business side of it but I am just curious on
technical side on what it is like that? Is it missing iBGP sessions or just
intentional filtering of a group of prefixes via a peer group or based on
some community tag?

Thanks.