nanog mailing list archives

Network anomaly research - survey

From: Jan Rejchrt <rejchrt () ics muni cz>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:02:47 +0100

Dear network experts,

We would like to kindly ask you to devote a few minutes of your time to
filling out our short survey.

Your professional opinion will help to develop better anomaly detection tools. We are trying to learn how the term
"network anomaly" is understood by experts and network administrators. Our findings will then be made available to the
network monitoring community and posted to this mailing list.

The survey is available via the following link till end of this year.
 https://security.ics.muni.cz/anomaly_survey/

Thank you for your time and best regards,

Jan Rejchrt
On behalf of CSIRT-MU

--
Mgr. Jan Rejchrt                                   rejchrt () ics muni cz
Security Department, CSIRT-MU group                http://csirt.muni.cz