nanog mailing list archives

Re: Vpn tunnel Asa 5505 to fortigate 60c

From: Kenneth McRae <kenneth.mcrae () dreamhost com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 09:50:14 -0700

What is the public peer address on the ISP end?
On May 18, 2013 8:15 AM, "akurenath" <akurenath () hotmail com> wrote:

Hi nanog,

I have a fortigate 60c connecting a vpn tunnel to an asa 5505. I have the
connection setup,  but it will not connect because unfortunately the isp at
the fortigate end decided to give us a 192.168.13/24 address. Now what I'd
like to know is if there is any way to get this vpn connection to work
through a pat connection until the isp resolves this issue?

Thank you for any help.

Zane

Sent from Samsung mobile