nanog mailing list archives

Re: CDN server log

From: Michal Krsek <michal () krsek cz>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 17:33:47 +0200

Hi Djamel,
I'm not sure what you are looking for.

There is variety of CDN content and popularity is being driven by users and designers.

If you have CDN that serves pictures, you get most hits on "design pictures", for paid VoD, you get most hits on free trailers. For CatchTV tup you get most hits on new arrivals of popular content. It also depends on geo distribution. Global CDNs get different coverage than regional ones. For live transmissions, you get a lot of content when covering big sports events.

For adult based content CDN ... you can imagine ...

Just talking in general, having no permission to provide any log.

                        With kind regards
                                Michal