nanog mailing list archives

Re: "Network Engineering" Stack Exchange site in Area51 (fwd)

From: Yang Yu <yang.yu.list () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 19:43:11 -0400

Now it's public :)

The new Network Engineering Stack Exchange site is now open to the public!

After just 8 days in private beta, we've already got 451 users who have
asked 99 questions and written 258 answers. We're off to a good start, and
it's time to unleash this baby on the public and see if it flies. (Sorry;
mixed metaphor.)

Tell all your friends, blog about it, tweet about it, and write the URL
(http://networkengineering.stackexchange.com) in chalk on the sidewalk in
front of your neighbor's house. Or paint. No, never mind, better use chalk.

Most importantly, go to the site now and start earning reputation and
badges! We'll see you there! Right now!

http://networkengineering.stackexchange.com <-- that is the URL again
http://networkengineering.stackexchange.com <-- it has not changed in the
last 10 microseconds