nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network Configuration Management

From: Job Snijders <job.snijders () atrato com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:26:22 +0100

Hi Chip,

AOL published some good looking open source software, it does not handle
BGP at this moment, but it does other tasks like ACLs quite well. It's designed
to be tightly integrated with your existing CMDB/RANCID, and it even takes
timezones into account for pushing new configurations.

        Trigger: https://github.com/aol/trigger

I plan on spending some cycles later this year on adding BGP functionality to Trigger

Kind regards,

Job