nanog mailing list archives

Re: SixXS Contact

From: Anthony Williams <alby.williams () verizon com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:47:51 -0400

 Can I piggy back on that inquiry and request a reset of my ISK points
after committing a faux pas with respect to going negative from down v6
tunnels and deleting. Now to create a new tunnel I need positive ISK
points and I'm stilling at -10 with no way to boost my numbers. :(

 Reset Points: AWJ11-SIXXS   Oh Pretty please w/sugar on top.  :)

-Alby