nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [Filtering of NTP-access to swisstime.ethz.ch as of July 1st, 2013]

From: Matt Palmer <mpalmer () hezmatt org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 12:28:55 +1000

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 06:38:05PM -0500, Larry Sheldon wrote:
What is it about people that makes them free-load on services like
NTP chimes and DNSBLS but refuse to stay in contact with(or at least
contactable by) the providers when important stuff is pending?

It's on the Internet.  Therefore it must be free.

(See also: TV programs who broadcast youtube videos)

- Matt

--
A few minutes ago I attempted to give a flying fsck, but the best I could do
was to watch it skitter across the floor.