nanog mailing list archives

Re: Prism continued

From: Mark Gauvin <MGauvin () dryden ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:28:34 -0500

Only victim in all of this is the poor NSA contractor who had to sift thru my browser history

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-06-15, at 4:24 PM, "Matthew Petach" <mpetach () netflight com> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 7:20 AM, Jon Lewis <jlewis () lewis org> wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 goemon () anime net wrote:

cellphones with cameras are probably better for the purposes of covert
mass surveillance, especially ones with front facing cameras. far more of
them out there, and wireless to boot.

suprised everyone gets their panties in a bunch over presumed games
console monitoring, what about all your iphones already out there?

My iPhone lives in a holster that covers both cameras when not in use or
charging.  Do you throw a sheet over your gaming console when you're not
using it?

You'd be amazed at how many hours of footage
the government has of the inside of my pants
pockets...

:D

Matt