nanog mailing list archives

Re: Pen testing and white hats for mass consumption

From: staticsafe <me () staticsafe ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:05:44 -0400

On Fri, Jun 07, 2013 at 03:03:16PM -0400, Jay Ashworth wrote:
Since one Whacky Weekend thread isn't enough on a post-NANOG weekend:

Here's some coverage of pentesting and 'ethical' hacking packaged for a
general audience.  I only caught the first half of this the other day, but
it seemed worth listening to.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com

You seem to have forgotten the link. :)

--
staticsafe
Please don't top post - http://goo.gl/YrmAb