nanog mailing list archives

Re: vodafone contact

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 03:45:23 -0400

got an example item to test with too? I'm sure they'll want to see that as well.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM, ryanL <ryan.landry () gmail com> wrote:
the common transit point for this problem is vodafone backone:

aut-num:        AS3209
as-name:        VODANET

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Nick Hilliard <nick () foobar org> wrote:

On 30/07/2013 18:34, ryanL wrote:
anyone hanging out from vodafone in europe? or anyone know someone over
at
vodafone? we are having goofy issues with mobile clients on your LTE
network. we're having to dump mtu and advmss a whole bunch to make things
work. wondering if you'd be willing to chat offline.

"vodafone europe" is mostly run on a per country basis.  You'll need to
specify which asn + country you're talking about

Nick