nanog mailing list archives

Re: management traffic QoS on Tunnel interfaces

From: Jon Mitchell <jrmitche () puck nether net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 02:45:15 +0200

On some platforms locally generated traffic bypasses egress intf ACL/QoS, try your test with an ACL on ingress on a
diff router in the path.

-Jon

On Jul 29, 2013, at 11:09 PM, Andrey Khomyakov <khomyakov.andrey () gmail com> wrote:

Looks like exactly what I'm looking for, but for some reason doesn't work.
Below produces 0 packet match.

ip ssh prec 2

class-map match-any SSH
match ip dscp cs2
match ip precedence 2

As a test I also tried this:

ip access-list extended Management_Access
remark Play nice with router management traffic
permit tcp any range 22 telnet any
permit tcp any any range 22 telnet

class-map match-any management
match access-group name Management_Access

policy-map Mark-Local-SSH
class management
set ip dscp cs2

ip local policy route-map Mark-Local-SSH

---
Later on this matches 0 packets in both cases
class-map match-any SSH
match ip dscp cs2
match ip precedence 2

--Andrey