nanog mailing list archives

Re: 48V DC Terminal server recommendations

From: Joe Hamelin <joe () nethead com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:18:08 -0700

I guess Cyclades is now Avocent, used these at Clearwire.  Can come with
dual 48VDC supplies.  Think of a 48 serial port Linux box.  Has PCM/CIA
slot for modem.  Multiple users can be logged in at the same time.

http://www.emersonnetworkpower.com/en-US/Products/InfrastructureManagement/SerialConsoles/Pages/AvocentACS6000AdvancedConsoleServer.aspx

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, 360-474-7474