nanog mailing list archives

Re: Urgent: rack mounting kit / rack shelf

From: Ilan Erenstein <ilan () jobvite com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 19:54:30 +0000

Tim,

You might want to check out Central Computers.  I used to work in the area so there are tons of them around.

Here is the shelf that might work for you:
http://www.centralcomputers.com/ccp85433-startech-adjshelfhdv-1u-19--adjustable-vented-rac-adjshelfhdv-misstashel2r.htm

And here is the manufacturer spec for it:
http://de.startech.com/en/Server-Management/Racks/1U-Adjustable-Depth-Vented-Rack-Mount-Shelf-Heavy-Duty-Fixed-Server-Rack-Cabinet-Shelf-250lbs-113kg~ADJSHELFHDV

My advice is to call ahead and make sure they have it before you go down there.

-Ilan