nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

From: Nick Hilliard <nick () foobar org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:54:54 +0000

On 13/12/2012 22:28, Nick Hilliard wrote:
I also got a quote for BT Diamond IP.  I managed to stop laughing some
weeks later when I found that they had put me on some spam list of theirs
with no unsubscribe option and no response to manual unsubscribe requests
(although to be fair, they took me off their spam list about a year later
after several more manual requests to be removed).

I spoke too soon.  Just got more spam today from BT Diamond IP after
numerous attempts to get off their mailing lists.

Well, that makes me want to become a customer.  Even more spam.

Nick